Monday, November 14, 2016

Wishful Thinking

I've found that wishful thinking works.  Really.  

I've been focusing my attention on Wyoming Winter weather for some time.  I enjoy the cold weather and snow, but not 8 months out of the year.

Since 1995 I've focused, (in my mind), on October and November being cooler, but not freezing.  Although many of my friends enjoy Winter sports, most of them agree with me.  So after many years, 21 to be exact, my wish is being granted.  And I don't hear too many people complaining about it.

A friend and I were hiking up around Legend Rock near Thermopolis this past weekend and the grass is still green.  Another friend posted a picture of the produce from her garden.  She was excited with what a longer growing season produces.

So, although I love my Winter wardrobe, I'm delighted it may be another few weeks before I need it.


No comments:

Post a Comment